Wednesday 4 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have two sons, one is 25 and the other is 19. They're both good young men. A few years ago, when my wife and I were smoking again, after quitting and starting up again and quitting and...well, the older boy had been vaping and got my wife to try it and pretty soon she was vaping. A couple of months later I decided to give it a try and after hitting the wifes vape pen a few times decided to give it a go. Well a few years have gone by...my older son still vapes but he mostly vapes on...

The Family That Vapes Together...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2GX5kBU

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...