Friday 31 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I was vaping on my serpent mini RTA and suddenly my mod popped up a “check atomizer”. I got to my working mat and tried to adjust the connection with a flat screw driver it wouldn’t work. So I forced it a bit and then realized it was a
non-adjustable connection. I checked the connection and noticed to little dents in the gold plating due to forcing it with the screwdriver. I popped the tank on and now surprisingly enough it vapes smoothly.

Would that dents cause any problems to the...

Damaged 510 connection

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wHTxQT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...