Friday 17 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I did a search for threads about the Nautilis X to see if anyone faced the issue I was having. Clogged airflow and wet slurps.

Not like completely clogged but definite reduction in flow and flavor with a broken in coil pack. Pardon me if it was covered and I'm duplicating the subject.

So if anyone else is plagued by this a simple fix is roll up a sliver of paper towel starting at about an 1/4 inch wide. Twist it down into the top of the chimney. Carefully push it in a little further than...

Wet hits and reduced flow fix Nautilis X

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2nMI7XT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...