Friday 17 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi All,

I use to be here a lot when I first stopped smoking and started vaping. It has been 2 years and 2 months without even one cig!! I smoked for 40 years and was smoking 2 and half packs a day the last so many years.

I guess I just stopped in here for a little encouragement. Hell, maybe I could even offer a little encouragement :) I have friends who still smoke and I smell it. Other people see me vap and always have an opinion (not that I ask for it). It just gets me a little...

Feeling a Little Discouraged

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2KZaiMd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...