Wednesday 22 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

I've been vaping on EGO AIOs with 0.6 coils for a few months, and I've grown tired of their fickleness: if you tighten the coil too hard, liquid stops flowing to the coil and you ruin it; if you loose it too much, it loses contact and the coil doesn't ignite (plus it'll leak liquid when it's in your pocket). Also, it's very easy to overflood the coil and it becomes gurgly. So I have to be constantly: screw, drag, unscrew, let it soak (but not too much), screw, drag, etc. I've had 3...

EGO AIO alternative with similar form factor?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NbmYla

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...