Friday 31 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Not new to vaping or the forum, but I seem to be in need of a refresh! Posted here years back when I first started vaping, then drifted away.

My habits haven't changed much since then, but the vape world clearly has! For the most part, I've kept with the basic ego-type VV batteries, cheap tanks, and my HHV liquid (mostly but not exclusively NETs), and it's all good and well, but I've become increasingly aware of how out-of-the-loop I am.

If anyone can point to resources that could help me...

help an old vaper out?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wAxqvx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...