Sunday 19 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

First of all I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area and if I am asking a question that may have already been address somewhere else. I am new to the forum and I have jet to get the bearings straight.

I am looking for suggestions from members that are more experienced with me with Vaporesso kits.

I am using two Swag kits and I like them a lot.
One still has the GT2 coil it came with and I like it a lot. The second one is with a GT4, I like it as well but I prefer the flavor of the...

Wanting to buy a new Vaporesso (kit)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2vUHVu4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...