Sunday 26 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I have a couple little stories. My sister who wouldn't know the difference between a dog and a cat apparently. She likes to tell me how bad vaping is every time I see her. She tells me it's worse than cigarettes and that mods blow up and kill people all the time.

My best friend tried to tell me that what I'm doing is still smoking after I mentioned I hadn't smoked in 2 years now. And I said how do you figure? And he said you're just basically smoking through an electronic device instead...

Stories of people who know nothing about vaping trying to tell you about vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Koae8N

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...