Wednesday 29 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

What's a good alternative AIO to the eleaf icare and Aspire breeze 2?

I'd like something similar to the Aspire breeze 2, but with an atomizer designed for regular juices and not salt-based.

--all-in-one-system with replaceable atomizers
--Quiet vaping (my eleaf icare is way too loud, which makes me self-conscious vaping it in the library)
--at least 1.5 ml tank
--replaceable atomizers designed for regular juices, and not just salt-based.
--leak-proof (my eleaf icare leaks from the top and...

Aspire 2 AIO alternative?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2LSACgp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...