Friday 17 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Starting with my new Espion/Procore kit, I have started paying some attention to my vaping metrics...

(1) 8421 secs / 3654 puff = 2,3secs per puff
(2) 3654 puffs / coil (proC1), no signs of wear so far.


*1) while that's my average, single puffs vary a lot depending on the wattage I use. low watts=long puff, high watts=short puffs.

*2) interesting to track a coil's average lifetime, (subsequently) determine the remaining lifetime of a coil of the same type, see differences between...

Metrics: PuffTime/Puffs & Puffs/Coil

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Bsfrx8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...