Sunday 26 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,

I just received a Polar mod with outdated firmware so I'd like to upgrade it. I'm on Mac, so I downloaded the firmware upgrade and the Mac app, tried every possible connection, the app doesn't seem to recognize the device...

I tried :
- connecting the device (with batteries) then starting the app
- starting the app then connecting the device (with batteries)
- connecting the device (WITHOUT batteries) then starting the app
- connecting the device (WITHOUT batteries and while...

Vaporesso Polar firmware upgrade, how to?!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2uI0cte

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...