Sunday 26 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been smoke free for 5 years (aside from the occasional beyond my stress limit smoke)
and until now, I've never been able to do a direct lung hit...honestly I couldn't really even do mouth to lung hits
I have severely bad allergies and sinus problems as well as asthma
After I quit smoking my lungs got better to where I hardly had to use my inhaler other than changing of seasons and hardly now get pneumonia which I used to get at least twice a year
so vaping for me was nice because i...

I've joined the cool kids *giggles* I can DTL now

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2oc5ni2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...