Wednesday 29 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I put the pod in (this happens with multiple pods) and it hits real nice.. like a cigarette. A lot of times though after awhile it will no longer give me that SLIGHT burn in my throat like a cigarette does. I have to remove it, flick it or shake it a little and then put the pod back in the JUUL and it goes back to hitting nice. Now keep in mind I've tried this with multiple JUULs and its always the same.

I'm using the JUUL to quit cigarettes and I have been cigarette free for 7 days now...

Question for fellow JUUL users

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2BZByLr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...