Tuesday 14 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys it's been a while since my last post. 2009 I posted lol. Little background...I started vaping with a 901 many here probably dont even know what that is. So my goal was to quit smoking and I did with help from this forum then went back to smoking back to vaping and so on. I been through every phase of vaping. Cartomizers, tanks, rdas rtas rdtas. I would allways go back to smoking feeling that the 3mg 6 mg was not filling my nic requirement. Well I'm now on to the nic salts and it...

Nic salt help!! For old school vaper

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Bdli9g

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...