Tuesday 14 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys and gals,

Long-time member, haven't posted in ages.

Currently using a Vaporesso Tarot Nano and still using Kanger Subtank Minis.

The Subtank minis are getting old and starting to wear out - I can just tell.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new, reliable and well-regarded built in battery box mod and new Rebuildable tank will let me vape around 25-50w.

I am after a high battery capacity built in battery mod over 2500 mah in a small form factor like the Tarot Nano, and tank...

New Tank and small Box Mod suggestions?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Oyr5rN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...