Thursday 16 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

The post office gets one of my packages after the mail truck already left to deliver stuff.. Looks like I'm waiting another day to get my cheapo mod, even though the post office has it today..
At least I'm getting some MyBlu kits today, so I'll have some new toys anyways (3 kits arriving today to be exact lol, and 2 more that should either be here tomorrow or Saturday)
What is everyone's opinion on the gold leaf flavor that comes in the $1 promotional kits? Don't think I'm a huge fan of...

That Feeling When.. (also, MyBlu kits)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2KXLjsI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...