Wednesday 15 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Got this new tank the other day. The fireluke pro. I got the new mesh sextuple coils for it. I use to hit my last fireluke sextuple at 90 watts. The voopoo drag recommended I hit it at 80 watts. My last fireluke mesh tank, the first one, recommended 80 too but it was way too high. I always would do 65 watts and it was perfect. In fact, I was having flavor issues until I went back down to 65.

Is it the same case with this one? Since its a much bigger coil with three separate coils inside, I...

Fireluke Mesh Pro not hitting good

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OF4XvM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...