Sunday 19 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,

I recently started DTL vaping for about a week and a half. I was so happy I could finally taste my flavors.
Using the mesh coil in the horizon falcon, m2, and fireluke mesh pro triple coil at 60-75 watts. 70/30 vg/pg.
The past 5 days my throat has felt sore and dry. 3 days after I got the fireluke mesh pro in the mail. I tried not vaping for a day and it feels a little better. Could it be a reaction to PG ? At 60-75 watts should I be vaping higher vg liquids ? If so what is the...

Sore throat recently

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wbXMUw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...