Wednesday 15 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I ordered the last Jac Vapour Series -B DNA 22mm they had available since I couldn't find it anywhere else. They charged for international shipping to US and I got my order confirmation. So I ordered a new skin for it at Vapor Skinz because I knew that would take several days. I just got an e-mail that they won't ship to US and they refunded my money. I REALLY wanted this and have been waiting two days for the tracking number, all for nothing. And now I've wasted $20 on a wrap I'll never be...

Anyone use MeloVape?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2BfFxTS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...