Thursday 16 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the board!

Well, question here, in case anyone has any insight. I've been vaping for a year and half. Never, not even when I first started, had I had the usual vaper's cough. Now, it's been about four months, I always cough when I vape, and ONLY when I vape. It's a "tickle" when I draw the vapor, I cough near every time I draw and it stops there.
Curious thing is, I do sneak a cig from time to time and the "analogs" don't... tickle and I don't cough.

I have...

Cough only when vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2MSrjcT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...