Sunday 1 January 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I just got my triton mini today. With the 1.8 coils i really enjoy it as I'm trying to quit cigs all together and it seems to be a good mtl tank.

However I am burning through the 2 ml tank way too fast. Wouldn't last me until I get home on a work day. So I was thinking about getting a triton v2 with the 1.8 ohm coils for the bigger size.

I was curious what are the major differences from the two tanks. If I like the mini will I generally like the full sized one? As the coils are bigger...

Triton v2 vs triton mini

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iTvABD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...