Thursday 12 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi,
I recently bought the revenger X mod. I had to Google to find out how to change the time on the clock. When I finally figured it out, I ran into another issue. It would fire once, or twice, and then not. When I looked at the screen, the clock was showing & I'd have to either keep clicking or wait a few seconds and press the fire button & it would fire again. This was getting very aggravating. I decided to try an experiment...I turned the clock off & voila, the issue went away. Turned it...

Revenger X won't fire with clock on

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2neF6Qk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...