Wednesday 11 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all, just a quick question, Mod: SMOK X CUBE Ultra 220w ~ RDA : Mutation Xs ~ Build : Clapton 2 Wraps Dual ~ 0.13ohm (Ran Out of Wires) [sigh]

Question : This rda has top and bottom airflow...so after opening both top and bottom felt like vaping air...increased to 130 and now a bit feeling like vaping...I think 150watts can give me a dense vape?

The reason for opening up top airflow, just with bottom it gets heated...so my basic question is...am I overdoing it? I mean I'm still...

0.13ohm At 130 Watts - Smok Xcube Ultra

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JBYtwc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...