Tuesday 10 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I never really smoked cigarettes. Maybe 3-5 every other week but I did have times I would lose taste and smell to allergies I believe. I started vaping in December and 3 days after I noticed my toungue feeling burned or numb and mouth was dry and couldn’t taste or smell my vape or food. I started drinking nothing but water all day long every day to stay hydrated I tried the coffee bean, spicy foods, mouth wash, pickles, I’ve tried everything. It’s been almost 5 months and still can’t smell...

Since vaping lost all smell and taste to everything.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HrfdWe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...