Tuesday 10 April 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just bought the Smok G-Priv 2 Kit yesterday, and when I tried it, it was working perfectly fine. However, the next day it started having that burning smell/taste and it started burning my throat too. I checked on some of the threads on here, people said it's because of the PG/VG ratio, some of them said it's because of +70% PG and some said +70% VG so I'm not sure about that but many said that it's mainly not the issue, some people said that maybe the e-liquid contains nicotine more than...

My vape keeps burning my throat, why?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HolmSW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...