Friday 30 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Okay. I hope that catches some attention.

My older sister, she's recently in her 40s, has been vaping now for a while. I'm not exactly sure how long, but I'd say at least a year. The shops in her town have all closed, she lives over 12 hours away from me, and her device is dying. She's frantic, messaging me for help.

Right now, she uses a innokin 1.8 "O VV" battery. She uses a kanger tank that uses duel coils at 1.5 ohms. She claims she vapes at 5.0-5.2 volts.
The way the tank is...

Help. My sister is a Toodle Puffer

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iPr2Mt

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...