Friday 30 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Has anyone ever asked if you were vaping a flavor that isn't even close to what you were vaping?

A couple months ago I was vaping VW's 21 Jump Treat, a raspberry funnel cake blend. My boss walked by and said, "that smells like cotton candy." Not even close dude.

Another co-worker walked past my clouds and asked if I was vaping French toast. "Close, butterscotch delight."

Even just today the guy training me for my new job said my vapor smelled like cappuccino. It was banana cream pie.

So...

What have people thought you were vaping?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hwCSpt

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...