Saturday 31 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys,

I am having a little issue with my TFV8 RBA which I bought the tank couple months ago. So instead of me buying premade coils, I want ahead and start doing my own build with 26 gauge normal 316l SS wire. I did 9 wraps each which came out to 0.33 ohms. I also use high vg 70vg/30pg 75vg/25vg and 80vg/20pg. So the problem was everytime I go over 50 watts, I get a weird burnt taste and dry hits. I have been watching tutorial on youtube but with no luck. Also the vapor production isn't...

TFV8 RBA issue

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2itLimc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...