Saturday 24 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I don't understand how we have got to wherever we are today.

I started vaping to get me off the cigarettes almost 3 years ago and haven't looked back since.

Believe it or not i think that the gear that was out back then was the reason I was able to transition from those horrible stinky,s to vaping so easily. Back then most of the gear on the market was lung to mouth gear, just like a cigarette.

Now days mouth to lung gear seem to be in the minority and the choice of small devices and...

Where is vaping going?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iq6rOI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...