Sunday 25 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

OK. I had my piece of duck with buckwheat/onions/prunes stuffing. With bourbon. A nice chunk of stilton with beaujolais nouveau. My son came to celebrate with us. My wife was rather accommodating and not arguing about my drinking habits too much. And I have even saved 8 ml of Turkey 101 for my ejuice and still have some to nurse till midnight.
But...
Duck is gone.
My son will departure for another city.
In the morning my wife will find something to say about my drinking habits.

But! But I...

Aterchristmas blues

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ivmAy1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...