Thursday 29 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I just read an article from the world conference of lung cancer. It was basically saying that vaping still can give you emphysema , copd, lung cancer and all other types of cancer. Now, before I say anything else I know people are going to say it's the media bs man you can't believe it but no one actually knows if this is true or not since vaping is relatively new to all of us. It's not scary enough to get me to stop vaping though but I am just curious if vaping really does that stuff to...

Media lies or the truth?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2idrMd7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...