Friday 23 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I personally find my method to substantially prolong (by months) the life of my coils.

i buy two at a time and prime until fully saturated and fill my tank fully and wait 15 mins while dry pulling it periodically every couple minutes.

i vape on one for one week before i switch to the other one repeating above process.

i take the coil i was vaping on and rinse it thoroughly for 2 mins in bearable hot water. then take a cloth and wrap it around it and plug the bottom airholes and blow all...

How often do YOU clean your stock coils?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2iat0TS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...