Tuesday 27 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Hi im new to this forum just got into vaping for a week now. Im a smoker for 7 years a pack a day. I did my research about vaping and my device is istick pico 75w with melo 3 mini tank and batt is samsung 25r5. My first try is at 20w but i didnt get enough vapor using 0.3 ohm btw. Then i bump it up to 30w and its fine until im not satisfied enough after 4 days i bump it at 45w and thats what i like but the tank is getting really hot at 3 puffs. I hold my puff for 3-4 secs everytime and i do...

Melo 3 mini gets REALLY HOT!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hl69U8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...