Saturday 31 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I just started using a dual battery mod by Smok...G-PRIV. I also use their Big Baby Beast tank with their 0.2 ohm coil. I'm really happy with it. I was a MTL for years and started doing direct lung hits a year ago. How safe do you think these dual battery mods are? I'm running it at 70w and don't see myself going any higher. I'm using LG HG2s, married, purchased together and charged together. I've been vaping for years and truly never saw myself going down the cloud chaser road, but here I...

Dual battery mod

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hAxXE6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...