Friday 23 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I've been vaping for about 3 years now. Around the house I've got a couple tfv4s, a sigelei 150, a fuchai 200, a subox kit, along with a couple drippers collecting dust because I lost interest. I bought my subox kit because it was smaller than my sigelei and the tank is my go to all the time. Lately I've been thinking about going back to something simpler. We just picked up the ego aio for my wife (her subox kit finally took a dump after like a year and a half) and I was amazed at the simple...

Thinking of backtracking. Simpler times, simpler mods

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hAdHmW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...