Tuesday 27 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Hi there.
So my mom got me a pico for christmas. Yesterday I went to the vapestore to by me a nice tank, the herakles V2. Im coming from a Joyetech aio box so this is a whole new world opening up for me. So I got 2 batteries with it (Panasonic 18650B) wich seems to give some trouble saying "weak battery" on the pico. Just wrong type of batteries?
Second, the pico or herakles seems to have a 2s or 3s ramp up time wich seems way to long. Currently using the 0.2 ss316 coil. Is this normal? Also...

Minor problems Eleaf Pico + Sense herakles V2

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hLQyxZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...