Tuesday 27 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Not being real fund of change - once I found the Itaste MVP and learned to twist my own coils on the Protank I had little desire to change systems. Over time this combo has served my needs very well. After years of use I have yet to have issues with leaking, gurgling or any other other problems - it just plain worked. Today my MVP20W shorted out (may have been user error) so I need a back up battery. The rechargeable format, for easy of use, with similar battery capacity is my preference....

Stuck in the past

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hrvdfq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...