Friday 23 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I have a coil that technically should be on something better than my tube mod. I have the Smok mega tube mod with the aspire cleito tank. I am using the second coil that came with the tank so its. a .2 ohms 55-75 watts. The mod is supposed to be 45 watts when charged and needs charge when it falls below 30 watts. It was fine for a few days and yesterday I was ripping it hard core. Had a few drinks. And today, the coil is just heating up so fast that I have to hit it pretty quick to not get a...

What is going on with this coil?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ik0PFH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...