Wednesday 28 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

I've been a member here and avid vaper for a long time. I have found myself now disabled and unable to work thx to my Multiple Sclerosis. The point of this post is, I was recently at a Christmas party at my girlfriend's job and my mod, batteries and some juice were stolen out of my coat pocket. What I am wondering is, is there any place or person that would be willing to donate a mod to me? My disability claim is still pending. I am not some scam artist. If some one can send I will request...

But if an odd post.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2igoKp6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...