Tuesday 24 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

so I can count on one hand the number of times I have been sick on one hand the past 13 years I have been vaping. Which is great, because I used to be sick to the point I got bronchitis a few times a year.

Right now, I'm quite run down. I have a teething baby, and the past few weeks I have been running a few doors down to hand feed my neighbours sick bird every few hours. It's super hot here, so going between air conditioning and heat, getting wet in the rain a few times and just not...

Vaping saves my day again!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JUC1x4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...