Thursday 26 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone. So I've been vaping for nearly a decade and been very stubborn about change each time I've found something I liked. Nautilus tank -> Triton tank -> iSub V Tank. While I was MTL vaping I was using 18mg juice which I believe is fairly standard. Then when I moved to direct lung vaping I had to drop the level, as expected. My go-to coils have been the KAL BVC 0.5ohms for my iSub V tank - which I vape at 54.5W with 6mg of nic. I picked up a baby beast fairly recently and tried the...

Finding the right nicotine level (?)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2vaTsnN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...