Tuesday 17 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I ordered from Direct Vapor. Have ordered from them in the past. My order was placed last week. Received an email today telling me to send in a copy of my license.

I am mildly irritated. I read about someone else on the forum worrying about having an issue but that person was an over 21 young adult. I am more than twice that.

I responded to their email letting them know that I have ordered from them before and that I do have the time for this crap and to cancel my order and refund me and...

wth - I failed age verification

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Jw4k4E

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...