Wednesday 25 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

i have been using a Eleaf ijust2 nexgen vape pen (my first vape) the last few month and have not smoked in 3 months! I’m a newbie so I don’t yet understand the lingo and terminology.

Yesterday I took a few drags, turned off the device and put it in my bag, only to realize 20 minutes later that this thing was insanely hot. I burned my fingers! I have no idea what happened. I took it out of my bag and let it cool naturally and it seems fine now, but I’m paranoid.

I am terrified to use the...

Vaping Newbie: vape pen got really hot

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2A87yMF

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...