Tuesday 17 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

so I broke the bubble glass on my solomon2 and there seemed to be one(1) place I could get more: a resplendently Chinese place I had never tried called vapingbest.com.
I ordered a box of “fat-boy” glass for the solomon2.(around ten bucks) on the fifteenth, and got a paypal receipt but no receipt from the company. I tracked down the website and managed to log in. They have the order listed and it is marked as “shipped” but there is no tracking number or anything.
I feel a bit adrift here....

Anyone have experience with vapingbest.com?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2uwEDfP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...