Friday 27 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been using Vaporesso mods since the Revenger was released. I bought the Revenger, the Revenger X, the Switcher for myself, the Armour Pro for my wife and now the Polar for myself. I've really liked these devices, both mods and tanks and my wife says the Armour Pro is her favorite vape ever.

Coils are only lasting about a day and a half for me with the Polar though...

About the time I bought the Polar I tried a new juice for the first time in ages and opened the airflow on the tank....

A decade of vaping and now I'm flummoxed

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Olriza

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...