Sunday 22 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all,

I just started vaping a couple months ago and I'm looking for some help with a problem I've been having. My brother in law gave me an Aspire Pegasus that he no longer wanted. I like it for its wide range of options and adjustable wattage/resistance. I bought an Aspire k3 bottom coil tank to go on it with 1.8 ohm coils. I've been using 18650 batteries and noticed that every time I pull one off the charger and insert it, the liquid is being burnt and tastes awful. It lasts for a few...

Vape is burning after replacing battery

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2LECzsM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...