Saturday 28 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,

I've kept away from clones ever since I started vaping, because I wanted to experience the real thing. However, I recently got a genuine interest in mech tubes (I already have a mech mod, it's just not a tube, it's a squonk box), but most of the ones that actually appeal me are not that affordable.
I'm thinking about trying a Ronin clone, and I know it won't be anywhere near as well-made as a genuine one, but putting that aside, what concerns me is safety.
There are...

Are mech clones dangerous?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NSASZl

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...