Tuesday 24 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I am going too buy a drop RDA for my smok xpriv 225 mod, but idk what build to use in it!
Can u guys suggest me one please? I am thinking in a Kanthal A1 build or SS! But i can choose anyone wire, but prefer Kanthal A1 or SS!
I wanna a build who gets a lot of vapor production and some flavor! But i still prefer vapor production than flavor, but i like the both combined!
I used Smok t10 coils, who a have a resistance of 0.12 ohms (80-110W), and i kinda like the battery duration, but probably...

Drop RDA, Build and battery draining

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2mLZYxL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...