Tuesday 24 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Not here very often but I thought after so long it would be nice to share the good times and good tales.
Vaping is responsible for my house, car and me smelling nice. I think it has helped increase oxygen to my blood which helped me with a massive recovery.
I saved money (which I then spent on a variety of shiny things... cough cough)

So share a positive story or two. It would be nice to read after so much negativity everywhere but here and the vape shop.

And cheers to the good times...

The vaping lifestyle is great!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2LwsqRX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...