Monday 30 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone,

I've been talking to with the guys at work and they pulled up PWM boxes and the Moonbox that I carried back in December. We got to talking and I plan to go home and build on it tonight for tomorrow or even the next week.

Anyone got any suggested builds? I have the wire to make just about anything with round wire, except Aliens. I always overstretch and end up with a loose clapton in the end. I do however have have some 3x28g, 36g wrapped Ni-chrome 80 Alien wire to use until I...

So...I'm going to pull out the old Moonshot...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2K8GNr7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...